Meridian Ranch - New homes in Falcon, CO and eastern Colorado Springs from the high $200,000s
Community Closeout Inventory Now Available!
With over 2600 acres, this golf and recreation community is distinguished by a tremendous number of amenities, conveniences, open spaces, and overall spaciousness. Meridian Ranch has new Falcon School District 49 schools, a 30,000 square foot recreation center including an outdoor swimming pool (managed by the Pikes Peak YMCA), expansive parks, miles of paved hiking and biking trails, and the award winning Antler Creek Golf Course with CreekView Grill.
Location: Falcon, Colorado
Located just minutes from Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base, and the new North Care at St. Francis Hospital and conveniently located to Fort Carson, new Vantage Homes in Meridian Ranch start from the $200,000s. Colorado Springs Home sites in Meridian Ranch range from traditional to nearly 2 acres.
Directions: East of the junction of Hwy 24 and Woodmen Road, take Meridian Road North approximately 2 miles then East on Londonderry
Currently Available Homes
|Image||Address||Price||Floorplans||Total Sq. Ft.||Style||Estimated Completion
|12350 Handles Peak Way||$313,802
|12362 Handles Peak Way||$317,277
||Appaloosa II||3306||Ranch||October 2013|
|12386 Handles Peak Way||$341,394
||Monterey II||3354||2-Story||May 2013|
|12639 Handles Peak Way||$287,900
|12663 Handles Peak Way||$289,900
Schools – Falcon District 49
- One of the area’s fastest growing school districts also serving communities in East Colorado Springs.
- High CSAP (Colorado Student Assessment Program) scores
- Meridian Ranch Elementary, K-6, located in community
- State of the art Falcon High School located in Meridian Ranch opened Fall 2007
- Average student to teacher ratio– 18 to 19
- Meridian Ranch Community Center is managed by the Pikes Peak YMCA for exclusive use of residents
- Aerobic, fitness and weight training, gymnasium and activity rooms
- Graduated slope outdoor swimming pool; indoor pool planned for future
- Extensive trail system and landscaped walkways
- Neighborhood parks with picnic areas, BBQs, playgrounds
- Antler Creek Golf Course –Public prairie dunes style course is 3rd longest in world with five tee locations on each hole for different skill levels. Facility includes driving range, practice tee, full pro-shop and restaurant
Shopping and Conveniences
- Falcon Town Center features numerous restaurants, services, specialty stores and a major grocery chain.
- Powers Boulevard is only 7 miles West on Woodmen Road. Major shopping opportunities are available all along the Powers corridor.
- Highway 24 accesses East Colorado Springs and South Powers Boulevard